00 Civic Green plug in front of ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You're gonna have to cut-and-splice the Prelude distibutor plugs to your stock harness. If I remember correctly, the prelude dizzy has one less wire than your stock harness, so you'll have one wire left over (dark blue, I believe). Other than that, you should be able to match up the wires.

Alright, got the engine running... now the CEL is on.... break. 2 long flashes, break, 6 fast flashes... What code(s) is it and any idea where to start looking????? Thanks Again. :unsure:

Originally posted by rossc96@Feb 18 2005, 09:44 AM
I think it's code 20 & code 6... any idea where to start looking for the code 20??? :blink:
[post=462533]Quoted post[/post]​

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showforum=33

"ECU Error Codes

Here's a handy chart for pulling your ECU codes. Pulling the code is a fairly easy process.
For 92+ Honda's and 94+ Acura's:"

Say thanx to pissedoff for this and visit the FAQ and reference materials for further answers.

Who the hell are you? You went through the trouble to tell him to search, and even copied and pasted the introduction from the ECU error code page, but you couldn't scroll down and copy and paste the error code for him? What a clit.

Code 6 is the coolant temp sensor, and 20 is the Electronic Load Detector. The ELD pretty much comes on whenever something isn't plugged in (or in my experience, it has, rather...), so I'm guessing your coolant temp sensor isn't plugged in.

Ok so the junkyards in my area don't have a 2000 harness that matches my vehicle and the only harness I could get ahold of that matches needs the green clip put on so I'm in need of pin pattern if anyone has that I would love to have that

Back