00 civic si need help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah please and thank you. haha i dont have a manual right now i got one for 92-95
but not the one for the 00 civic si

Have u gotten a Hanyes Manual?? IT tells u in the back of it what color wire ya are looking for, mines yellow off the trany lol... Um I snag my freinds 00si tomarrow if u can wait that long also I can tell u what his dizzy / fuel rails ect look like by taking a picture for u

It is right there, black and white. If you have other questions just ask. The reason I do not say just run out and buy a Haynes manual is because they messed up on my fuel injector wiring.

i c ill probably buy one, any ways just to help me with some stuff on this car.
is it common for my car to back fire just a little after getting on the gas? im still not running no o2 sensor idk what to do about that i tryed hooking it up to a plug that has the same colored wires but when i did that it wouldnt run right so i just unhooked it and left it un pluged so would the reason it wouldnt run good would be because its still running the stock 00 civic si ecu?

It is right there, black and white. If you have other questions just ask. The reason I do not say just run out and buy a Haynes manual is because they messed up on my fuel injector wiring.

Last edited:
Back