00 CIVIC Si PART OUT FRON END WREAK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

positiveforce63

hey guys i have a ton of parts forsale off my 00 civic Si I just wreaked it, and i owe 1,000$ left on the loan i have to pay off, should of got full coverage :( but i can't get another loan untill this is paid. tail lights, trunk, type R rear lip, stock Si wing, seats rear seats, interior, stuff is being sold localy also so first bigs, i havn't set prices on everything because i don't have time to search prices out i need to make 1,000$ off the part out asap leave e-mail addy for pics, and no low balls on prices i'll be fair to everyone and deff. beat prices just because i need this stuff gone !!!!

if ur interested in a part GIVE ME A PRICE, i havn't priced parts out, i owned this honda for 2 months and started to get into so i'm new to hondas and prices and what not, so give me what u wanna pay for them and if its to low i'll counter offer. but if u want a part give me ur offer

guys im so sorry, but i got a 1,200$ offer for the whole car, so its all gone. sorry again...hope i didn't get any hopes up. thanks for looking tho

you would probably make 2000 from parting it out on this and other forums. But, you got enough to pay off what you needed to. The guy that bought it will make money when he parts it out.

yeah, o well, enough to pay it off, for the extra $$ he can mess with it i didn't feel like riping it apart and everything anyways, but o well,

oh........I DO STILL HAVE THE STOCK SEATS... if anyone wants to trade for a nice set of racing seats, i'll consider, or sell i've had offers b4 of 400$, so make me some and i'll consider

Back