00 civic si speed dosent work. NEED HELP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DrAy

Hi all, here is my problem. My speedo dosent show me how fast iam going and the temperature needle isent working too. I just had a new temperature sensor put in and a new thermostat and it still dosent work.

It is not the speedo because i had a working one put in there and i checked it and it still didnt work.

So its some thing with the wireing if any one had the same problem please help me out.

TY Dray

Did you ever get this fixed? Just wondering because my speedometer doesn't work sometimes. Then, it will just jump up to the correct speed and start working. Not sure why though.

no i didnt fix it. my speedo dosent work at all. the rpm work and the gas needle but nothing else.

first take a look at your trans output speed sensor chances are both of you have one either broken or out of adjustment. check that first it tell the car how fast you are going. what kind and year car is it?

lol i got it working. one of the fuses was blown. but the temperature needle still dosent work.

Back