00 D16Y8 shaks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

elword666

I have anew issue with my civic, it shakes bad, almost like a vibration, when I am medium to hard on the gas. Not during coast or maintaining speed. This is in all grears too. At first I thought it was my clutch slipping, ACT, so I had that replaced with Exedy. I also have a light weight flywheel. After both were inspection the old clutch was replaced and keep the flywheel. The shake is still there but does not seem to be getting worse.

Prior to that the only other change was the axles both were replaced, they are new. Its not wheels/tires being out of balance. any help would be great.

Thank you in advance.

I have anew issue with my civic, it shakes bad, almost like a vibration, when I am medium to hard on the gas. Not during coast or maintaining speed. This is in all grears too. At first I thought it was my clutch slipping, ACT, so I had that replaced with Exedy. I also have a light weight flywheel. After both were inspection the old clutch was replaced and keep the flywheel. The shake is still there but does not seem to be getting worse.

Prior to that the only other change was the axles both were replaced, they are new. Its not wheels/tires being out of balance. any help would be great.

Thank you in advance.

more info on my setup:
* Eagle Connecting Rods <br>
* JE SRP 9.2:1 Lower Compression Pistons <br>
* Nuformz Block Guard <br>
* Total Seal Rings <br>
* Genuine Honda Bearings <br>
* Fully Ported Polished Head <br>
* 3 Angle Valve Job <br>
* Matched Ported Intake Manifold <br>
* Ported Throttle Body <br>
* AEM Short Ram Intake <br>