00 ek hatch cluster wont come on

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ek9jdmguy

well its seems as when i installed my ek9 fog light on my car ...my cluster only glows when i arm and disarm my alarm....but hwen i turn on my headlights it wont come on....i tried to disconnect my fog light and still not working...i dont know what to do...i checked all my fuses and still no light?????if anyone can help it would be very well appreciated......

yeah i did...umm it comes on when i press my alarm,but when i turn my headlights on....it doesnt come one at all...

naw its an astro 777 pager alarm.... it worked fine when i had the alarm installed before...it just started when i installed my fogs....

did you cut a wire you wasent suppose to.

naw no cuttin of any wire was done at all.. it was all plug ups...it plugged directly up to harness...i didnt disconnect anything or cut anywires at all???? wut do you think it mite be???

im clueless, thats just weird that it comes on with the alarm but not with the headlights. maybe a headlight switch its self is going out idk, but until i get back ........bump

anyone else out thea have a clue of what might be wrong or have encountered this before???it would be greatly appreciately.....:(

nvm guys i found out which one it was ...it was the running light fuse and the instrument light both were not blown but just really dirty.....now i changed it and everything works fine....

are your headlights coming on with your alarm too? or just your parking lights? i guess not a full on but just a blink to your alarm, RIGHT?

Back