00 Front end swap?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey ive seen a few EG's with the 00 SI front end conversion. My question is this... I have a 94 Civic EX coupe. I was wondering how hard the conversion is. Also am I correct in assuming that all you need is the hood, fenders, and front bumper cover? Let me know. Thanks.

Yup. Some bolt holes won't align, but you can simply make new holes. It's prolly a 3 on 1-10 of difficulties.

my buddy did it and its a lil more work then just bolting stuff up....i dont know the details but i do know the fenders are half eg and half 2000

DSC00654.JPG

DSC00656.JPG

Look at the hood where it sits near the fenders, doesnt look like it fits very well.

yeah there is something wrong with the hinges and its not the best cf hood...and sorry about the size

thats from like 3 months ago too he has done more work to it

i dunno about the whole 2000/EG fender thing. I think you can get away with using the 2000 Fenders without having to hack them up with Eg fenders. If thats what is required to make your fenders fit like then, then I understand the process. But I'm looking for a better fit. No offense, prob took a lot of time to do that, but there has t obe a way.

Quoted post[/post]]
i dunno about the whole 2000/EG fender thing. I think you can get away with using the 2000 Fenders without having to hack them up with Eg fenders. If thats what is required to make your fenders fit like then, then I understand the process. But I'm looking for a better fit. No offense, prob took a lot of time to do that, but there has t obe a way.
thanks for getting back to me

i have done it and you use your fenders you will need 00 hood bumper head lights and radiator support also you just modifiy your fenders hood bolts up directly it is not worth the swap trust me its ok but a royal pain in the butt

med_gallery_7992_511_50985.jpg

med_gallery_7992_511_49306.jpg

med_gallery_7992_511_45924.jpg

med_gallery_7992_511_70225.jpg

i did not have a grill but you get the idea it just is not worth the swap getting things to line up sucked and it took me 2 days to do it and i am certified tech also have skills in fabrication including welding and i thought it sucked

Back