00 ITR engine build-up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EKtypeR

I am running a 00 ITR swap in my EK and i was wondering what I can add to it to get more power.. It's mostly for daily driving.. but i want more power out of it... hehe.. I've already got the bolt-ons.. I/H/E.. Just wondering what else I can do to build up my engine... I wanna be able to take it to the tracks and get enough power.. THANKS

PS.. More torque is what I would like.

Bigger cams, larger intake manifold, tuning- then if you want to spend more money and take it all apart, even higher compression (and lighter) pistons, more stroke with an LS crank, lighter rods, port and polish... how much cash do you have?

About 2 Gz.. I wanna add thingz that will give az much added power az pozzible but ztill keepin it daily driven..

Originally posted by EKtypeR@Mar 4 2004, 09:46 PM
About 2 Gz.. I wanna add thingz that will give az much added power az pozzible but ztill keepin it daily driven..

well for 2 g's u can definately get some power out of your car.....for about $1900 canadian u can buy a whole skunk 2 setup to build your head...which i would highly recommend.....toda and jun is better than skunk 2 but u r just looking at some serious $$$$$ with ur 2 g's u could definately get vavles,,,springs, retainers ...cams..cam gears...yada yada....bigger throttle body and intake manifold would never hurt either.....u could get a chipped ecu....i would reccomend a p28 chipped works great with my type r.....good bang for your buck would also be an apex-i vtec controller!! get someone who knows how to tune them and u can get quite a bit of power out of it!

Back