00 ITR Trans markings?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Johnnylawless

I have a 00 ITR swapped into my 95 civic coupe.
The motor and trans were together, my question is, what are the markings for the trans as it isn't stamped LSD on the "Bellhousing"and no sticker on it either and it has LSD.any ideas how to ID this trans?

run the vin. there shoudl be a vin plate on the tranny.

No vin plate on trans,No LSD stamp on trans,and it does have LSD as both tires
Spin while burning out. also verified LSD by looking thru the output drive (can't see thru it)
Also I purchased the swap and it was already out of the car so i just want to make sure someone didn't switch trannys on me, thats what makes me wonder about why no LSD stamp on the trans!!!!!!

Actually you should be able to see through the tranny with an LSD. If you can't see the whole way through it is not LSD. Also it should be stamped as well. It doesn't sound like you have it. My little 1.5L civic left two black marks on the pavement and i know it had no LSD

Actually I had that bass ackwards :sleep: , I was able to see thru it and the engine at least I know for a fact isn't stolen as I had a friend who is a sherrif run the vin b4 I bought it,as for the trans maybe but doubt it. through all my reading I was under the impression that an lsd was stamped as such. now PissedOffSol said maybe it could be JDM? has any body seen a 00 ITR trans Or has one and could look for me.
Regardless this car is fast as hell,and once I go to LACR I will post my slips!!!

Thanks for everybodys input,JIM

Back