00 si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

engine

I just assumed they were as easy to get in the states as they are in Canada. They're fairly popular here for boosting.

I just assumed they were as easy to get in the states as they are in Canada. They're fairly popular here for boosting.
no, they are hard to get here. i mean, relative to other engines. most people don't get them because they are so expensive. i think this kid has big dreams on a baby budget.

i think it's an awesome all motor engine, i would boost a b18c1 before i bosted any of the CTR/ITR series engines.

engine

Fair enough. Well if he wants to keep the budget fairly tight, my b18 head on a b20 block was a good junkyard build. The intercooler out of an SRT-4 more than did the job. And the turbo out of a Saab never gave me much trouble. I used 450cc dsm injectors out of an eagle talon tsi (manual). It ran me about $700 buck for everything and Pick N Pull in Calgary.

Fair enough. Well if he wants to keep the budget fairly tight, my b18 head on a b20 block was a good junkyard build. The intercooler out of an SRT-4 more than did the job. And the turbo out of a Saab never gave me much trouble. I used 450cc dsm injectors out of an eagle talon tsi (manual). It ran me about $700 buck for everything and Pick N Pull in Calgary.

lol thats how u do it

Back