00si in 94 CX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wisemansoji

I wanna make this obd2B b16a2 run as obd1 in my 94 HB CX, the engine is 2000.
I was told to us an obd2 gsr engine harness to plug into my cars stock harness, can I use a 2000 gsr harness............its obd2b as well will this work with my cars harness plugging into a p30 ecu.

That harness will plug into the motor and your car, but you may need to correct some minor things. Be sure to have both manuals (preferably all three) on hand when wiring it up.

get an obd1 dohc vtec dizzy, obd1 injectors, obd1 p30 ecu (or chipped p28, or converted/chipped p05/p06) and a b16 obd1 wiring harness. this is going to be the best/easiest parts combo for you. put your current obd1 injectors in the obd2 b16 and swap the obd2 dizzy for an obd1, then the harness will plug right up. then follow these directions.......

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41608

I used a 98 gsr harness and only had to wire up vtec on my dx swap w/a 00si b16a2,easiest way by far.only have to buy a harness and a obd1 ecu to run the b16,you can even have the p06 reworked and run it that way.
Oh yeah,I also had to lenghten the IAT sensor by about 10" for my cai.everything else plugs right in.

I'm just not sure if a 00gsr harness will work.

Back