1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

01-05 Civic Coupe Parts

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by lovebugnu3, Oct 5, 2005.

1. lovebugnu3

lovebugnu3 Junior Member

I have the following slighlty used parts that I would like to sell, my car was a 2003 Honda Civic EX, and it only had 20,000 miles on when I sold it so the parts listed are in excellent shape: (non-smoker as well)

OEM - Factory in Dash 6 Disc CD-player, in box. Works great! Easy to install. All accessories that came in the box will be included.
    OEM - All weather floor mats
    OEM - Carpet Floor Mats
    OEM - Trunk Mat
    OEM - Silver Trim Kit, used the driver side vent, the middle section, and passenger vent have never been used
    APS - Clear Tail lights, have a little wear to them, but still look great! In box
    K&N Intake & Air Filter
    4 - 17x7 (4x100) Sportmax 922 Hyper Silver Rims and Tires, never seen snow. Excellent shape, no mares or scratches.

All of these parts I am willing to deal on, so make me an offer. I live in Omaha, NE and most of the parts could be shipped I would think at a pretty resonable cost, except for the rims and tires. I would say local pickup for those.

I have pics of the parts if you are interested. Please email me at amyvance@qwest.net.

Thank you,
    Amy Vance
  2. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

send pics of the cd player to j.sergotick@gmail.com please :)
Draft saved Draft deleted