01 accord AT- MT swap help needed badly!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

W1cK3d

Hey guys, new here, matter of fact, just joined in. I have an 01 accord, f23a1, PNP head, turbo, and was in the middle of doing a AT-MT swap. So the swap is done, new speed sensor, back up light all works fine. The car started and ran fine with the AT ECU, but the speedo wasn't working. Swaped it out 4 a MT ECU, the car wouldn't start at all! Took it to honda for a reflash, the car starts up, but runs like crap if u give it any more than 50% throttle, and the speedo still isnt working! Pretty much stranded now and any input would be great!

lol nope but e-manage ultimate which almost as good as stock. Waiting a few days to get AEM stand alone.

I've only done straight swaps, but it sounds like you just need to take it back to Honda and tell them they did it wrong. I almost guarantee you it is the ECU programming. There should be a warranty on all their work. Tell them to have a tech drive it if they don't believe you.

I've only done straight swaps, but it sounds like you just need to take it back to Honda and tell them they did it wrong. I almost guarantee you it is the ECU programming. There should be a warranty on all their work. Tell them to have a tech drive it if they don't believe you.

Did you miss the part about him being turbo'd and tuned with E-Manage? Honda's not gonna touch it or claim any responsibility for anything since it's being used in a way other then what it was intended for...

Back