01 Accord swap help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

christophership

Hey all, I am new to this site and new to the import scene. I have a 2001 Accord lx 5sp and currently looking to swap out the F series for an H22. I have found a few h22 complete motors for sale and was curious is to how hard the swap is. I know the trans I have will mount up but I would rather go with a lsd. What wiring harness will I need to buy, ecu, all that good stuff???

any feedback would be great.

thanks

Dude im sick of this topic, use the freakin search bar and google, There is TONS of info out there regarding this swap. Dont be a noob and expect us to hand feed you, its a waste of our time.

whats the point of "Honda swap forums", if I just can use the google bar???

You don't think the regulars on this site get tired of explaining the same things over and over and over and over and OVER? With a simple Google search or a simple search of this site you could have probably found the answers to most of your questions. And if you were still confused after that, then at least you'd be much better educated on the subject and you could ask much more SPECIFIC questions...

I have been googleing and yahooing, but I cant the info I need for this swap. I have an 02 accord with an auto trans, can't find any links for that. I would like to keep car OBD2 but every I talk to says I have to go to OBD1. I s that true? I know they make OBD2 H22's and F20b's, but I cant find a Auto trans ECU for them. Help please, even if it is the same old Q.

Back