01 VW Jetta GLX VR6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsxrgirlie

I have a 2001 Volkswagen Jetta GLX for sale.

-VR6, automatic transmission, loaded with all power options.
-Leather heated seats, heated mirrors, 6 disc changer with Monsoon sound, sunroof, memory seating, and 17" OEM wheels with Cooper tires in great shape.
-Car runs great, needs nothing mechanically. I'm the 2nd owner. The car has 199k miles. All maintenance records on hand. Car has been serviced at VW dealership since new.
-Exterior is in great shape. No dings, dents, scratches, etc. Interior is in great shape as well. Leather looks new with no cracks, tears, rips, etc.
-Clean NC title in hand. KBB retail (even with the mileage) is $7,110.
-Asking $5100 or trade for a 4 dr Integra (preferably a GSR)

Email me at sthuffman@charter.net for more pictures or info. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Picture 1688.jpg
    Picture 1688.jpg
    557.6 KB · Views: 27,415
  • Picture 1689.jpg
    Picture 1689.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 2,581
  • Picture 1730.jpg
    Picture 1730.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 908
  • Picture 1733.jpg
    Picture 1733.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 9,562
Don't mind me asking, but why are you listing it so cheaply? Oh and I'm assuming you put it up on Craigslist for your area as well, that's a good way to sell things quickly.

I'm listing it cheap because of the mileage. Alot of people would be scared of a high mileage car, but since I bought it from the original owner car and it was serviced at the VW dealer since new it wasn't that big a deal to me. Yes, it's on Craigslist. Lots of emails and calls, but no one with money....lol! Bump for a cheap, nice VW.

Back