1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

01 VW Jetta GLX VR6

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by gsxrgirlie, May 12, 2008.

1. gsxrgirlie

gsxrgirlie New Member

I have a 2001 Volkswagen Jetta GLX for sale.

-VR6, automatic transmission, loaded with all power options.
    -Leather heated seats, heated mirrors, 6 disc changer with Monsoon sound, sunroof, memory seating, and 17" OEM wheels with Cooper tires in great shape.
    -Car runs great, needs nothing mechanically. I'm the 2nd owner. The car has 199k miles. All maintenance records on hand. Car has been serviced at VW dealership since new.
    -Exterior is in great shape. No dings, dents, scratches, etc. Interior is in great shape as well. Leather looks new with no cracks, tears, rips, etc.
    -Clean NC title in hand. KBB retail (even with the mileage) is $7,110.
    -Asking $5100 or trade for a 4 dr Integra (preferably a GSR)

Email me at sthuffman@charter.net for more pictures or info. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. gsxrgirlie

gsxrgirlie New Member

Bump.....$4900

3. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

Don't mind me asking, but why are you listing it so cheaply? Oh and I'm assuming you put it up on Craigslist for your area as well, that's a good way to sell things quickly.

4. gsxrgirlie

gsxrgirlie New Member

I'm listing it cheap because of the mileage. Alot of people would be scared of a high mileage car, but since I bought it from the original owner car and it was serviced at the VW dealer since new it wasn't that big a deal to me. Yes, it's on Craigslist. Lots of emails and calls, but no one with money....lol! Bump for a cheap, nice VW.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted