02 Censor Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMicro

Hi ,my first post whoo hoo,I have a question as to what o2 Censor i should be using,my car is a 1992 civic hatch VX with a 1994 d16z6 swap,it has a 5 wire o2 sensor and im not sure if i need to convert it to a 4 wire,its running rich and i think the current o2 censor is bad ,thanks for any help!!!!! Dave

Last edited:
you run the o2 Sensor for the engine's computer. Whatever the computer is supposed to run with is the one you use, not the one that came with the car. If you havent swapped computers, you know why your car is running like shit.

Did he just say "WHIP".... dear god.... anywho, if you plan on tuning, look for a wideband o2 sensor. They are a little pricey, but well worth the money once you start fuel mapping.

~

Ok i will look into it ,i bought it with the swap done ,im checking to make sure it has the correct computer,it has a 5 wire o2 censor (wideband)i believe the 94 civic, the motor came out of has a 4 wire so im going to start there converting it,thanks for your help......

Back