02 WRX - Powertrain only

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

So, my buddy just rolled his '02 WRX many, many times. It rolled 4-5 times and broke down 3 trees about the thickness of telephone poles. Luckily, my friend is alive. The car is fucked, but he thinks the drivetrain is salvageable. I don't know too much about Subaru but I figure you can more than likely swap this drivetrain into the older RSs... I don't know for sure. If not, someone with a wrx might want a back up engine or tranny. Anyway, he has no money, and is putting every last dollar into a down on a new STI. (Yes, I hate him)

To get to the point - The car can be salvaged for $2500. My friend is NOT going to buy this car. I will hook it up for anyone that wants it because that is a waste of a great drivetrain.

DohcVtecAccord - hello? Back-up motor??????

The tranny is worth like 5k alone. The intercooler is fucked. All the piping is fucked. The turbo is OK as well as the block and tranny. Both axles are snapped. PM me if anyone is interested.

**Note** - you can NOT drive this car away.... :p

I'll post pix as soon as I get 'em...

Originally posted by 90 accord@Aug 18 2003, 07:49 PM
warning: gay thread alert

Warning: gay person warning
Listen you fucking retard. If you think I'm being "gay" by trying to hook up $10,000 worth of engine and drivtrain components for $2500 then go fuck yourself. I'm sick of you poping in with your childish 16 year old comments. You are a dumb bitch. I don't give a fuck if you are user 2 and have 94372385902 posts, you still are still a dumb bitch. Anyone that reads a thread where someone got hurt, and doesn't offer condolences, and tries to be "cool" by caling me gay deserves to swallow some teeth. If we ever have a meetup and I actually see your stupid ass I will make sure you leave in a streatcher. Faggott.

Holy shit man! Thats the funniest shit ever.

Lesson of the day: Dont fuck with someone who has a handgun as an avatar.

hey, where are you located? my buddy is looking for a spare motor for his wrx.

holy shit thats the funniest thing I have read in a long time. That brightened my day. (not the crash, that response)

bahhahahahahahaha

and

lololllhahvbabhahahahhahahahha

:owned: That was some hardcore stuff!

Originally posted by B16@Aug 20 2003, 11:12 AM
hey, where are you located? my buddy is looking for a spare motor for his wrx.

B16 - We both live in Cali in San Diego, but he's currentlly up in the Bay Area with his parents and that's where it happened. The car is in Concord, CA. 94596 is the closest zip I can think of, and that is 5 minutes away. I will have pictures of the car on Fri. and I'll put them up. I'm not trying to make any $ or anything so I'll find out the exact cost to get it out of impound.... The longer it sits, the more it costs. It was right @ $2450 3 days ago....

Back