03 Lancer OZ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea but it woulda been a bitch with shipping..im in ohio lol. and these are junk.top half is ceramic bottom is stock.and they leak real bad.plus the flex pipe is torn to shreds.

so much maintenence!!!!
has 2 new outer tie rod ends,new drivers axle,new drivers wheel bearing,need upper and lower balljoints ALL AROUND!! and needs all 4 sway bar links(1 front and 1 rear are $36) also needs struts...exhaust is FINALLY fixed now need a CEL eliminator and a CEL bulb(fuckers took it out to avoid having me see the CEL for the o2.

sounds about right for a 9 year old car with 130K miles.

this car doesnt have upper balljoints though? same suspension as my car, why not try sourcing mirage endlinks im sure they are cheaper. i may even have the front ones from ES.

Ah you are correct.It needs the rubber around the upper strut mount.

Just the way things play out with this car.i will finally get one thing fixed and the next will break.

sounds like it was poorly maintained from the start. everything the previous owner should have taken care of, is now your problem. :(

i love seeing these out and about.. They're so damn slow i take them accelerating normally. The best part is the look of sadness on the drivers face when that happens.

fuck this car....now it has a slight hesitation at a stop(while on the brake) and while accelerating..once up to speed or at idle in park it wont do it..it also does it when you put it in reverse and let off the brake and just slowly roll...these cars dont have fuel filters so thats out.feels like either oil on the plugs or the fuel pump is going out..and now when going from a stop theres a quick pop somewhere in the front end.

its the actually motor thats causing the issue...i got on it earlier and itll accelerate but sounds like almost water in the gas,but ive run it really low 2 times since its been hesitating and refilled at different stations.still doing it.

no stored codes?

you can't use one of them fancy obd readers that tells you if sensor voltages are where they are supposed to be?

i ran an obd scan on it 2 weeks ago to check the o2(im not running a cat) but some weeks itll get good fuel mileage other times it sucks.i ran the scan and there werent any codes..ill see if the scanner my buddy has can read voltage readouts.

Back