03 Sentra SpecV parts.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
WELL the time has come for a new larger family car. We're trading the in the Spec this afternoon for a 08 Avenger. Nothing too special about the car, we wanted just basic. I picked out some 20's for it and plan on painting the headlight housing black. Other then that, maybe a tv for my lil girl but thats about it......(heard that before right) The wheels are going to be, Konig Hotswap's, again in 20"

SO, I took the car out this morning and beat the living crap out of it. There are burnout patches all over my neighborhood :lmao: I'm an idiot but hey I paid for the thing, might as well have my last fun in the car.

Anyway, on to whats for sale!

Nismo CAI, needs a new bypass valve but otherwise is pretty new and in excellent condition. The K&N filter is even clean still, I wouldnt even recharge it yet to be honest. The bypass valve cracked around the plastic mount section!! If you buy it I would recommend another brace on the filter or something, the design isnt the best and thats what allowed the bypass valve to crack. It will be an easy fix with a piece of backstrapping from a HU. 2 minute fixy. $100 + shipping This is a part that is covered on your warranty if you have one......For 03 SpecV but may fit other years and models, that part is up to you to find out! I still have the original box and instructions for install along with EVERYTHING except the new bypass valve to install it like new.

DG Motorsports CF Hood, OEM design. STILL in excellent condition, it has 2 tiny tiny lil dots like stone chips on it but you really need to search hard to find them. I've owned a few CF hoods and know how to take care of them. Wash and wax this hood and I give you my word it will look like brand new!!! $300 + shipping

Front and Rear KYB GR2 shocks, BRAND NEW in box still, make an offer (respectable please) and they're yours!

I will deliver up to 50 miles of East Stroudsburg, PA. OR you're welcome to come and pick them up direct.

I will be taking pics later today of these parts, a lil busy at the moment......

Back