03 SpecV For sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
We need to sell Beth's car to get ready for the baby. I dont want her working after the baby is born and without her income it will be very hard for me to cover everything and her car.
My one friend was going to buy the car as is, but backed out. I'd rly like to sell it complete, but I will part it out if it doesnt sell after a lil bit.

Specs:
2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV
56000 miles on the clock
100000 mile transferrable warranty still intact
Nismo Black CAI
18" Force PP2 wheels and Nankang rubber
Progress Springs
KYB struts
DG Motorsports CF hood (OEM style)
Custom gauge faces
Blaupunkt Heidelberg CD player
Rockford Fosgate premium sound
(2) 15" Ample subs with Hifonics 1200RMS Mono amp
Custom painted dash to match OE window controls color (very subtle)

Still have the OEM springs, hood, air box, and a set of 15" steelies with Blizzaks :D

beef.jpg

blueclear.jpg

The interior is still spotless, no tears in any of the seats or anything. Car smells nice and clean, she doesnt smoke. The Nissan warranty repairs go smooth as hell, totally different then Toyota. :) We've had all of the Service Bulletins and Recalls taken care of, the car is up to date and drives very nice.

We're asking $14,000 pretty firm on the price(and thats USD ;) )

Last edited:
Yeah, we owe damn close to 13K. It has plenty of extras, worth more then the 1K we're asking extra. I have the stock hood still just in case something ever happens. AND the steelies with Blizzak's :)

I'd love to keep it, I rly like the car. Specially since it has the 100K warranty, any lil thing that goes wrong and we take it back no questions asked. I wish I kept the warranty intact on some of my other cars :p

Back