A few weeks ago as I was driving my 04 Lx with 115K the CEL came on and then started to overheat. I took it to a local garage. They said it was a low on coolant and replaced the thermostat. The CEL was throwing two codes. A bad O2 sensor and an electrical overload of some sort? (I cant remember) A few days later it overheats again. Go back and they find a radiator leak so they replace it. A few days after this it overheats again! Can't find anything wrong so I take it back. Sure enough it over heats again. They have no idea whats wrong. Im lost. Any thoughts?