PA 04 Triumph Daytona 600 - Will Trade!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
I bought this bike last year and had plans to ride it a lot over the summer. Before the winter ended I hurt myself snowboarding and spent the next almost 6 months in physical therapy :( I can't ride the bike more then a half hr now without being in pain for the next couple days, so it's time to go unfortunately! I have a clear title in hand and the oil was just changed at 8000 miles. The rest of the maintenance was done by a dealer in NJ that has records of all services performed.

The Good:
04 Triumph Daytona 600 - ~9000 miles
Triumph CF Slip-on
Clear Integrated Taillight
Smoked flush mounts
Lamin-x tinted Headlight and Taillight
CF Tank protector
Black windscreen spikes
Axle mounted plate holder
Comes with solo seat and passenger seats

The Bad:
Was dropped at a stop sign
Right Bar End is missing (can be seen in pic)
Right side brake lever is missing the nub on the end, still perfectly usable, just cosmetic damage! (also in the pic below)
The lower Faring has a couple small cracks from being dropped
Black spray paint on the lower faring :(
Tires aren't shot but they won't make it another season, in my opinion anyway.

I paint cars and parts on the side, if the lower Faring bothers you I can repaint it but I will be extremely firm on the price at that point!!

Im asking 3K obo, I would also trade for a Honda Hatch, def something that hasn't been molested to death. So if it has some big bodykit on it, please save yourself the time, Im not interested! Mods are OK, swaps as well. Not looking for a stock car per say but would consider one also!

If someone paid the 3K I would throw in the Alpinestars Stunt2 Large Jacket I have, I wore it 3 times only :(

Thanks for looking!

daytona.jpg

daytona1.jpg

(Super sexy snowboard not for sale :p)

daytona2.jpg

Always liked the Daytonas. And I want a bike. But it's snowboarding season and I would like a new board. I would also like to pay my bills. Haha.

I have another board with bindings like new, trade me something worthwhile and you can have both LOL

Back