06 Accord Options

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

storm_2000

I recently bought a 2006 Accord, brand new. Its a beautiful car, but i bought the 4-cylinder model instead of the 6-cylinder, and now I feel like I could use some more power. What kind of options do I have with respect to bolt-on parts (intake, exhaust, etc), or something maybe more advanced, like an engine swap? I am also looking at upgrading the suspension, and since I'm new to Honda modding (well, all car modding), I was wondering what I should be looking at.
Thanks.

CL Type S 6 speed swap if you have the $$$$$$. But chances are you don't as you just purchased the car. In all seriousness though, I would start with a set of wheels, lowered, intake, nice & smooth sounding exhaust; probably in that order too. It really depends on your goals and how much you're willing to spend. My only suggestion is to keep it clean and think about your goals before you just start spending money. Also, do your research before you buy anything and just ask if you're not sure. Hope I helped point you in the right direction. Good luck.

Back