06 si pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pretty much the same power:weight as the RSX type S

:shrug2:

honda is dead

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 31 2005, 02:26 PM

honda is dead
[post=547889]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, same company, same motor, same general looking body style. It IS an RSX type S for all intents and purposes. Its exciting that it gets the iVtec 2.0 of the type s... but honda couldn't very well have their econo-brand outperforming the premium brand :shrug2:

i like it but i imagine it wouldnt be more than the 21k range because why would you buy that when you could get an rsx for the same price. not a lot of people would spend 25k on a civic from the dealer.

Originally posted by wanderinman+Aug 31 2005, 03:30 PM-->
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 31 2005, 02:26 PM

honda is dead
[post=547889]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, same company, same motor, same general looking body style. It IS an RSX type S for all intents and purposes. Its exciting that it gets the iVtec 2.0 of the type s... but honda couldn't very well have their econo-brand outperforming the premium brand :shrug2:
[post=547925]Quoted post[/post]​

allmotord16rex
@Aug 31 2005, 07:21 PM
The articles on vtec.net say that it will have forged steel rods. Have K20s always had those?
[post=548024]Quoted post[/post]​

Very true...I very much doubt that it would be priced higher than the RSX; I don't see them selling many if that was to be the case.

As far as the car goes... :worthy: I'd rock it!

its a mini TSX...front looks goog

the rear spoiler = N/G

also..5 lug (we'll all have to get new wheels!)

here is a photochop i found of the new o6 civic over on www.civicland.com ...
hondacivicconcept.jpg

Yeah i like the chop... hopefully it is the furure of aftermarket parts for the 06 civic. Not gaudy body kits but just a proposal for new things. I still will drive my 95 hatch though :)

Back