07 Suzuki GS500-F?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daveholiday

Do work
So my buddy is selling his bike. I am new to bikes, and the gs500f is supposedly a good started bike, but still has pep. Anyone have any opinions on it? I can get it for about $4500, with 775.3 miles currently on the odo. Only owner, and garage kept.
c3ll-fone-pictar025.jpg

That's a good deal. See if you can also take over the factory warrantee. $4500 is on the mark for something that's barely been ridden.. But you can also work that same price out from a dealer.

I actually do like that bike, The only thing I have a problem with is the fit and finish of the plastics, and the on-triples gauges don't really float my boat (But when you're riding, you can NEVER know the difference, I'm just a cunt about that)

I assume that I can as far as the warranty, it's not paid off yet, $4500 is a little less than what he owes. He owes $4800, but he pretty much just wants it out of his name, and said he'd take a little less than he owes for it just to help get himself out of debt. His payments are like $130 a month, so I could either personal loan it and pay him off $4500, and get maybe a 60 month loan and pay less, or get it switched to my name and take over payments. I don't know which :(

Heavy and under powered.... plastics look like poo..... I'd pass, but its your call.

Back