08 civic type r coming to us. japan getting a type rr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kind of looks like a SRT4. 40k could get you a nice civic with a lot of mods without the Neon look.

Hosmer has a good point, they make a limited number of production cars that gives them an excuse to produce a massive number of upgrade "Mugen" parts that aftermarket enthusiasts and K-swappers will eat up. I'll bet they make more selling the parts for these things than they do selling cars.

Yo, check this, I gots tha Moojun wang on ma moms '92 civic!

I'm gonna start selling "R" stickers on Ebay, so ricers can just add it to their existing Type-R sticker.

civic_type_rr-thumb.jpg

Orrrrr

2006-Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evolution-MR.jpg

I'd be willing to pay more for FWD!

I for one wouldn't even pay 20K for it.

Its funny, its 22 pounds lighter and has dual exhaust!

they could have said, "Its 50 pounds lighter!!" and left off the unnecessary extra pipe / cat / muffler / oxygen sensor / wiring.

Unless its a fakie dual exhaust with a dual outlet muffler. I'd bet thats what it is.

Its funny, its 22 pounds lighter and has dual exhaust!

they could have said, "Its 50 pounds lighter!!" and left off the unnecessary extra pipe / cat / muffler / oxygen sensor / wiring.

Unless its a fakie dual exhaust with a dual outlet muffler. I'd bet thats what it is.

Haha i highly doubt its a true dual system.

Lots of these cars that were serious status cars are now affordable. Things work out that way.

Instead of a new normal car, check out a Porsche 911. All of those "old" cars are maintained and treated WAY better than a 1 year old "mainstream" car.

It's smarter. Get something cheap and reliable for $500, then make your monthly payment on a 1980s Ferrari or something.

Back