1,000,000th POST COUNTDOWN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
who will the lucky poster be?!

will they get a gold star?!

can Brian even keep track of who posts it?!

HondaSwap Forums Statistics
stats.gif
Threads: 123,817 Posts: 998,938 Members: 44,014

FIND OUT SOON!!!!!!

Whoever makes the vinyl decals should make them and give one away for the millionth poster.

It'll prolly be a newb asking about his distributor in his 91 civic in the EW forum.

Or blog.

or some fucktard..
wanting to know
can it be done

dun,dun,dun

can i put a 350,yes a chevy 350.in my honda civic wagovan-yes thats right a 350 in a wagovan?

anything is possible with a lot of money and some know how.

it shows that the first post in this thread is post # 1008501
ie: the 1000000th post happened 8500 posts ago

its not so much that the counter is fucked... im pretty sure the counter doesnt count removed posts (spam, double posts, pretty much anything that was deleted)
but the actual count doesnt change
so while the actual post count IS over 1000000 already the OFFICIAL count is not

OK i guess it kinda is fucked

It'll prolly be a newb asking about his distributor in his 91 civic in the EW forum.

Or blog.

#1,000,000

I am having the same Problem I have a 94 Civic and my stock engine blew. I am being quoted for the same stock engine for a 94 civic coup dx. I guess a 1.5 db 15. I wanted to upgrade the egine but I cant afford to be without a car for long. What should I get. I really dont want to go stock.

Injen was right it was a noob, ah who cares. But some HONDASWAP.COM decals would be sweet, someone make some.

There were hondaswap decals in years past and they were pretty clean.

Pills_md used to sport one on his samba green del sol.

Back