1/4 Ets

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ProtegeES2.0

Ok, i'm begining to do research on this swap (b18 from US 99-00 civic si) into ether 88-91 civics or any CRX, i would like to know what times would i expect from stock engine in one of those cars, thanks :worthy:
I believe that engine would make about 160hp at flywheel.

well first, the 99-00 si doesnt have a b18. it has a b16. and no one can tell you what time your gonna run. just do the swap and see for yourself.

i have a actual b18a in mine from a 92 integra and i ran a 14.9 with out any mods or nething. i had intake and that s it. i had 5000 miles on the same oil and it was a 90 degree day out. so i could have ran mid 14's if i changed my oil and had exhaust and other things.

Don't forget the dirty filter on the intake, the full tank of gas, the shitty tires, and the 125k on the motor and tranny you had on there also. LOL

yeah all that too and then i could have ran faster. but now im prolly a mid 15 with 145000 miles and alot of racing on the highway with my friends cruisin at like 110 and 120.

Back