1/4 mile/boost/compression calculator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

madracer

Boosting B16A2
There use to be a website that you can put in your compression/boost amount/port head/horse power ect. and it tells you your total horsepower and 1/4 mile time and it also tell you your horse power to the wheels. Can anyone remember the website.??????

I can't seem to find it anyway here, i have done alot of search but no lock.
I found one that said compression calculator but that's not it.
You can also put in your type of motor like B16A and your weihgt of the car and comes back and tell you the 1/4 mile time and horse power at the flywheel and to the wheels
help please.....

I remember seeing that a while ago too.

However, I think it should be called an estimater instead of a calculator. For it to be precise it would need to take a specific torque curve overlayed with the gear ratios (including final drive and wheel size), coefficient of drag, rolling resistance, weight, traction, and driver skill.

Just an irrelevant thought.

Compression Calculator

I remember seeing that a while ago too.

However, I think it should be called an estimater instead of a calculator. For it to be precise it would need to take a specific torque curve overlayed with the gear ratios (including final drive and wheel size), coefficient of drag, rolling resistance, weight, traction, and driver skill.

Just an irrelevant thought.

Thanks for the info, You are right, its just to give a idea, it also have a section that you can put in your tire size and gear ratios for each gear and it will compare two transmission together with the info put in, i think its pretty cool.......

I found the website i was looking for thanks again......

Back