1/4 mile time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTECPOWER

does anyone know what a stock 2001 Ford Mustang GT would run in the 1/4 mile?
or know where i could find out? all i could find was a time for a 01 bullit mustang which was 14.44

because i need to find out whether or not a friend of mine has a chance against it, the guy i kno has a 00 Si w/ the works, and 50 shot, on 18's, and runs 14.7

A 5 sp 99+ GT will still take him with a good driver.

I've seen 14.0-14.7 for them.

edit: that sounds about right for a bullitt, there's only a few minor differences between the bullitt and GT, intake, rims, lowered, etc.

it wouldnt be me racin cuz my car is slow and i would get owned, but the guy with the Si might race him, and the only thing he would have to lose is $50

SI wont hang with a GT 4.6 unless its sprayin or he has the thing civic is gutted with tons of mods

ORRRRRRRRRR

if the mustang driver is like half of the drives that drive around here that can't drive worth shit then MAYBE the SI would win..... nah he would lose still

well, the guy with the Si has I/ JDM H/E, pulleys, IM, SAFC II, full interior, 18's, and body kit n stuff, and he runs a 14.7 w/ a 50 shot, so i think the mustang would win, but depends on the driver, and the guy with the SI is supposed to run a 100 shot soon, along with a turbo within a few months, then he will b able to easily take the stang

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Oct 3 2004, 07:48 PM
well, the guy with the Si has I/ JDM H/E, pulleys, IM, SAFC II, full interior, 18's, and body kit n stuff, and he runs a 14.7 w/ a 50 shot, so i think the mustang would win, but depends on the driver, and the guy with the SI is supposed to run a 100 shot soon, along with a turbo within a few months, then he will b able to easily take the stang
[post=397806]Quoted post[/post]​

that guy sucks... a 14.7? tell him to get rid of the 18s and body kit.

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Oct 3 2004, 07:05 PM
does anyone know what a stock 2001 Ford Mustang GT would run in the 1/4 mile?
or know where i could find out? all i could find was a time for a 01 bullit mustang which was 14.44

because i need to find out whether or not a friend of mine has a chance against it, the guy i kno has a 00 Si w/ the works, and 50 shot, on 18's, and runs 14.7
[post=397786]Quoted post[/post]​

my friends gt did a 14 flat but he is a seriously good driver.

he did a 14 flat with no mods? I wanna see the time slip because that is pretty rare. lots of people can get down to the 14.1xx's-ish. but anything near 13.9-14.0 is pushing it.

disclaimer: yes it has happened, a 13.9 on a stock GT has been accomplished, but is a rarity. :)

My buddy here went 13.8 in his 2001 booger green GT with driveout tags still on the window. 0 mods, BONE stock. But you guys don't believe me, 'cause I'm a "Mustang Guy".

:roll:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 3 2004, 10:58 PM
My buddy here went 13.8 in his 2001 booger green GT with driveout tags still on the window. 0 mods, BONE stock. But you guys don't believe me, 'cause I'm a "Mustang Guy".

:roll:
[post=397875]Quoted post[/post]​

well lets see it... as i said it's a rarity but i'm a mustang enthusiast myself.

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back