1/4 times 4th gen accord h22a swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

akkord r

Yes i was wondering about 1/4 times for this swap. I am planning on doing the h22a jdm auto swap. Stock what will this run. Post your times or times you know off 5 speed or auto and if any mods. thanks

i would think high 13's low 14's If you have good traction. Ive only done 1/8 mile so far and i ran 8.9 with drag slicks before i blew the motor from bashing the oil pan <_<
AEM fuel rail <---worthless for stock engine
ACT stage 3 clutch with xtreme pressure plate
Tokico 5 way adjustable struts with skunk2 coilovers.
Intake and Exhaust

Really you would say that fast. my setup is guna be in a 92 4 door lx accord. It's guna be a jdm h22a 200 hp 161 ft auto trans with lsd. i was thinking high 14's at the fastest. In the future i may spray 65 shot don't know. I don't what to hurt the motor any. Do you know anything about h series motor being junk like there timing belt tensiors falling apart?? I was reading some were, were you need a h23 manual tensior to be safe. Do you know anything about this.

I thought about what i said and the USDM prelude runs about 15.5 stock. So your car may do 14.5 with good traction and good driving. just a ballpark figure.

If you really wanted to go through the trouble you can switch to manual but there are a couple of reasons i wouldnt
#1 Honda built the engine, they wouldnt part a auto tensioner on if it was a bad idea.
#2 Everymonth grab your timing belt and see if it has a lot of play, i noticed my belt did but once the motor was running for a couple seconds the belt would tighten back up. The tensioner bearing was going out so it was making screeching sounds, loud ones. The auto tensioner isnt just going to fail on you, you should be able to tell. I like it because it tightens the belt up to spec because your timing belt does gain some slack as it is worn and the auto tensioner will make it tighter to prevent anything bad from happening.

I dont know if this matters but my friend has a 89 accord 4 door with jdm h22 and we race all and even though i pull on him, his car is still fast. Sometimes him, me and 2 other ppl mob in his car and race ppl. Still runnin strong with 4 ppl in the car. Hope this answer any questions

Back