1.5-3 inch piping for about anything

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsrchad

Hello everyone..
i have been asking around about intercooler piping for some time now. Well, sinec i was going though so much strees and i finally resolved my problem, im going to help anyone else out i can.. Heres the deal, i can get 1.5inch to 3 inch belt wihth a madrel bender ( spelling) so its a smooth bend, not the ripples like at autozone or whatnot... to comepare prices, one online store wants 450 for a b18c intercooler kit for my 1995 civic... PLUS shipping, well, i can probly get it to you shipped for under 350... it should be lower but i have to actualy build the kit to get exact numbers....i will ahve mind done soon here and let ya know exactly what it cost me...

i can do kits for any set up if you have the dimensions... i thinkn i can do any angle, and diameter ( except 2.75), i can do enlargments, 2-2.5 ect.. let me know the dimensions or talk to me either on aim as ni6htrider or email me at civic9517@hotmail.com

i have been stressed out about this piping for several months, and now that i have it figured out ( I am not the one making the piping, the guys that own the shop are... just to let you know :) )

so if anyone needs piping let me know... I believe its aluminum and mandrel bent...

thanks everyone...

Back