1.8 Integra Ls In A 93 Civic Hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

14.4civicHB

I PUT A 1995 INTEGRA LS MOTOR IN MY 93 CIVIC HB AND NOW MY CAR IS RUNNING LIKE SHIT. THE CAR IS RUNNING RICH AS HELL AND ITS STALLING WHENEVER THE CAR GETS WARM. I CANT FUCKIN FIND THE FUCKIN PROBLEM. IM USING MY STOCK 1.5 CIVIC DX WIRING HARNESS. I ALREADY CHANGED MY THERMASTAT AND MY COOLANT TEMPERTURE SENSOR. IF ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM MAY BE. LET ME KNOW :worthy:

when you mat the gas pedal to the floor does it stall?
if so. check if you map sensor and throttle postion sensor connectors are reveresed.
if not i have seen alot of bad TW sensors sometimes called ECT sensor it has a 2 pin connector on the side of the head i think.
if you still have your old motor try swapping out that TW sensor to see if it works it should have close enoguh parameters to work for now. hope some of this works for you

I found the problem, a 93 civic dx dies NOT have a map sensor. A 95 integra 1.8b (LS) has a map sensor.There was three wires i had to run to my computer. After i wired it in I was fine. :D

Back