+1 for fat people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well. I guess exercise is out of the picture completely, as well as changing food habits. my goodness.

Are you kidding? Why the hell would anyone want to exercise or stop eating everything in sight when they can just pop a bunch of pills and make it all better?

If I took that, I wonder if I would become invisible.

i;m guessing the pill is just meant to curb your appetitie? to get you to shut your f'in mouf and stop eating everything in site?

if its like speed then i'm gonna go get me some right now :ph34r:

if you read the article it says the actual weight loss from the pill is very gradual. people who use it will lose 5-6lbs more over a 6month period then people who dont along with diet and exercise. it doesnt sound any dif to me then all the other diet pills.

fat blocking???
wtf??

lips + stapler = fat blocker...

i wonder if its the same concept as drinking some vegetable oil before you go drinking :laugh:

“Eat less, move more: It sounds pretty simple, doesn’t it? Well, as my kids say, not!” said Fisher, adding that she’s dieted for 45 of her 52 years.

Yeah lady. People don't understand that in order to lose weight they can't just eat less and expect to lose weight. You have to eat healthy, and you have to change your lifestyle completely. That includes exercise and the proper diet. As well as the motivation to keep it up. You can't do it for a week and expect to see huge results.

this pill helps your body to block the absorption of fat into the system.

it is suppose to cut about 200 calories out of each meal. 3 meals a day=600 calories less.....It's a good start for some people.

you want some good stuff.....xantrex 3 is awesome. i take it every day. curbs appetite, gives you energy, increases metabolism. pretty cheap to. you can get it at GNC or Wal Mart. your choice....

A previous study showed a progressive weight gain in patients after they discontinued use of orlistat, she said. Quesnelle said people could resume use or seek help from a doctor if they gain weight

got rollercoaster diet?

Quoted post[/post]]
“Eat less, move more: It sounds pretty simple, doesn’t it? Well, as my kids say, not!” said Fisher, adding that she’s dieted for 45 of her 52 years.

Yeah lady. People don't understand that in order to lose weight they can't just eat less and expect to lose weight. You have to eat healthy, and you have to change your lifestyle completely. That includes exercise and the proper diet. As well as the motivation to keep it up. You can't do it for a week and expect to see huge results.

Susan Powter is a health GODDESS. Her rants make nothing but sense. Human being are an aerobic creature - You've got to eat, You've got breathe, and you've got to move. So many people in the US are dehydrated, starved and don't breathe correctly (Like me !)

tell that to the people in the concentration camps :ph34r:

dieted for 45 of her 52 years
jesus christ... she was on a diet since she was 7 and still couldn;t get it right???

xantrex 3 is awesome
thats ephedrine free right?
i like my pills to tweak me out to the point that i;m poppin blood vessels in my eye :ph34r:

something tells me they should sell these pills in a value pack with soft TP and baby wipes for all the nasty liquid shits you're gonna have...

Quoted post[/post]]
tell that to the people in the concentration camps :ph34r:

the Auschwitz diet?????????
hmmmm :hmm:

well, you get the idea

if you eat less calories than you consume during your normal day then you HAVE to lose weight...

Back