+1 for fat people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah lady. People don't understand that in order to lose weight they can't just eat less and expect to lose weight. You have to eat healthy, and you have to change your lifestyle completely. That includes exercise and the proper diet. As well as the motivation to keep it up. You can't do it for a week and expect to see huge results.
tell that to the people in the concentration camps :ph34r:

Yeah but there is also a huge difference between malnourishment and healthy weight loss. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah lady. People don't understand that in order to lose weight they can't just eat less and expect to lose weight. You have to eat healthy, and you have to change your lifestyle completely. That includes exercise and the proper diet. As well as the motivation to keep it up. You can't do it for a week and expect to see huge results.
tell that to the people in the concentration camps :ph34r:

the Auschwitz diet?????????
hmmmm :hmm:
im lmmfao at this thread. but yea the auschwitz diet does work, ask any former wrestler. 3 hours of aerobic workout a day plus probably 1000-1500 calorie intake equals extreme weight loss. very bad for you though, thats why im hypoglycemic. but i got great advice from my high school track coach. run 30 minutes a few times a week, if not everyday, and you can pretty much eat plenty and you will lose weight. however it helps if its healthy consumption, so your blood can actually circulate.

[quote name='sLuShBoXtEgGy' date='Jan 26 2006, 05:47 PM' post='646641']

[/quote]
im lmmfao at this thread. but yea the auschwitz diet does work, ask any former wrestler. 3 hours of aerobic workout a day plus probably 1000-1500 calorie intake equals extreme weight loss. very bad for you though,
[/quote]

When I wrestled in school, every Tuesday I would wear a rubber suit for practice, and then spend about 30 minutes in the steam room. Wednesdays we had matches, and if I still needed to suck weight, I would wear the rubber suit under my clothes during school...What sux about all that is the dehydration...not to mention the binge eating that goes with it...

You guys don't have hydration tests? They started making everyone do a piss tests in our conference.

Back