1 long CEL flash wat does it meann?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeggyMan

i did the diagnostic test and my CEL only flashes 1 long flash over and over.. cant come up with a code.. any help??

ahh heck it dont mater im sure you have a cold air intake on there anyhow lol, but it will be in the air intake pipe it plugs into the side of it and reads the air

yeah its a GSR and idk where it wuld plug it lol ill check it out tommorow when its not dark.. can that little sensor cause me to lose HP cuz the CEL is on

it can but not enough to worry about, if those sensors are not air tight it will throw a code, it might just need to be snugged up and then reset the ecu.

well cuz some other guy told me just by having the CEL on it puts the ECU into limp mode and killa gas mileage and HP so ill try fixing it idk

Car may just need a little maintenance if it feels sluggish and your mpg isn't good. Tune up, oil change, fuel filter change, air filter change, etc. If they haven't been done in awhile it will definitely help.

Back