1 month and closing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khan

Village idiot
sup guys. been awhile since I've been on here. all you old school HS surfers might have known me for my retard questions and most importatly the naked pics of my gf. after that i dropped off the map...no internet, busted ass si hatch, and then Iraq. well i come home in about 1 month after being here for fucking 11 monthes. I also have around 18,000 dollars to blow :mrgreen:. I'm pretty set on putting a big down payment on a nice used s2000... although i was also set on putting an h22 in my si...didnt happen. i sold the hatch awhile ago and now have an 89 si crx sitting in storage (engines gone). anyone know of a good year for the s2000... i know they have changed through the years any info would be helpful. looking forward to being more of an active post whore... in a month.

Anything past 2003. I think '03 was the year they changed to the glass window in the back, and they worked out the differential problems.

Mike (calesta) knows more about them than me though.

it was on the old phpbb board that crashed in mid 02. pics are long gone...

pissedoff approved = too skinny of a girl with a flat chest. :p you sure you juts wanna "blow" 18 grand?? Sure a car is a good buy, but but like 8 grand down and get a loan. Id take the rest and look to your future, not just your cars.

Buy a car for 8k cash. Put the other 10k in savings bonds or a CD

I agree with investing it. Or if you want a sweet car and an investment, buy a poopra.

I'm OG enough to remember you, now send me nekkid pix :ph34r:

I'm the same....

Get a decent beater....build it up using a max of $5K's...and use the rest for a down payment on a house.

after you get a house...then you can play with cars....

hell you already have a rex in storage, use 8k building that bitch to nastiness

s2k's are nice cars, but not very practical. what happens if you have a kid or get married? you want a 2 seater roadster as your only car?
or even besides that what happens if you need to move something? i dunno they just arent practical. i know because i just sold 2 of my 2 seater/2 doors and prolly will end up selling my last one when i buy a new car this spring.

oh and welcome back :mrgreen:

i thought about buying a house. its a better investment i know... but I would like a nice car for once and to be able to afford my dream car is fucking incredible... i plan on only putting around 10k down on the car. i dont get out of the army till aug. 2006 so i can save quite a bit till then for a house. what kind of returns am i looking at for innvesting my dough? new to investing i only know what i learned in school. short term low yield, long term high yield... appreciate the input guys.

yeah my ex was a hottie, crazy, but hot.

Back