1 month

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
yup... i've been with this chick for one month already. scary shit.... lol

got her a nice necklace and taking her out to dinner at a nice italian restaurant :)

scary shit... 1 month. eeeks. 2nd longest relationship ever.... lol

Your getting there I am hitting the 2 year mark this week. After a while you won't even count the month anniversaries.

Then why are you still around?

That's brutal. I dated my gf for about a month before she got preggers.
Scott Peterson?

Anyways, good job B, she must be able to see past all your flaws to the large amounts of money she can suck out of you :p

wow

one month gots a baby, and you guys still together wow one and a million

Its alright as long as its a pearl necklace ( I don't mean the jewelry type)

by the way, it's called an anniversary for a reason. it's to be celebrated once a year. Congrats on the landmark, but I didn't know it was that long already! Artie and I have been together for a year and a half now... I don't remember getting anything except on the 6 month date... which was paid for by me actually... haha... i took him to Vegas and spoiled him for a weekend. :) I think it would be great if you could do something like that too.... in about 5 more months.

I tried talking him out of buying anything other then dinner and a condom for the 1 month mark. no doubt scary for the girl if a guy is that into them that fast.

whip whip.

thankfully it sounds like shes just as whipped so I guess its ok. however if she was a normal girl I think you would be dumped before the week is over.

see trust your boys with game

buying shit early does one of two things

1: Scares the bitch

2: Sets a standard you don't wanna keep up with

Last edited:
you guys are all pathetic.

you follow "rules" set by asshats and douchebags who don't know a fucking thing about treating a woman right.

She was nearly in tears as i put in on her.

There's no standard. There's no scaring. There's no desperation.

She wants to be with me as much, if not more, than I want to be with her. It's a solid relationship and we're getting real close.

Anyway, enough of the schooling....

had a great dinner.
i had a rack of lamb, she had tenderloin tips
and we had a top shelf bottle of chianti.
and taramisu for desert :)
tax and tip, and it was a $170 dinner.

then we came home and had some..... ____________ and _________ lol

i just dropped her off a few min ago... was gonna stay, but shes gotta get up stupid early to help her mom with the 4th of july picnic prep going on at her house tomorrow... so i'll be there to meet the extended family tomorrow at the picnic.

The fact that he got some _______ AND some ________ on top of it, proves you're all wrong. These generalized rules may apply to MOST girls, but since none of you know this particular girl, just let B do it the way he wants to. She's not scared by it, and as far as setting a standard he can't keep up, well, everyone does that at the beginning of a relationship.

yup... i've been with this chick for one month already. scary shit.... lol

got her a nice necklace and taking her out to dinner at a nice italian restaurant
smile.gif

scary shit... 1 month. eeeks. 2nd longest relationship ever.... lol

Anyway, enough of the schooling....

had a great dinner.
i had a rack of lamb, she had tenderloin tips
and we had a top shelf bottle of chianti.
and taramisu for desert
smile.gif

tax and tip, and it was a $170 dinner.

then we came home and had some..... ____________ and _________ lol

GREAT!!!

i am so happy for you, i hope that everything.....

what ever

just enjoy her and your time together....

[dont buy her too much stuff at 1 time] /post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back