1 month

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
God who cares? Let him do what he wants. Congrats B.

well i have seen some folks stay together after one month with gifts and sex but it is a rule no big gifts for about 2-3 months but if he wants to i guess its ok couse he will be posting the goodys here on the site and all 10,000 members can say i told you so, so do what you want but dont expect wife out of 1 month let us know whats going on in a few months.

( this is the next half of days of our lives) hahahaha

Last edited:
The fact that he got some _______ AND some ________ on top of it, proves you're all wrong. These generalized rules may apply to MOST girls, but since none of you know this particular girl, just let B do it the way he wants to. She's not scared by it, and as far as setting a standard he can't keep up, well, everyone does that at the beginning of a relationship.

exactly. These rules apply to materialistic bitches who really don't give a fuck about you in the first place. If you follow said rules, you probably shouldn't be with her.

GREAT!!!

i am so happy for you, i hope that everything.....

thanks y0
you are not a good friend :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: bastard

he doesn't know anything about we talked about.

thanks y0

well i have seen some folks stay together after one month with gifts and sex but it is a rule no big gifts for about 2-3 months but if he wants to i guess its ok couse he will be posting the goodys here on the site and all 10,000 members can say i told you so, so do what you want but dont expect wife out of 1 month let us know whats going on in a few months.

the gifts aren't to keep her with me. i could never buy her another thing again, and i doubt she'll be leaving me.

i'm not expecting a wife... lol relax. i'm not even THINKING about that for a long long time.

The gifts are to say 'thank you for being around, I enjoy your company'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by formby
GREAT!!!

i am so happy for you, i hope that everything.....

thanks y0
Quote:
Originally Posted by formby
you are not a good friend
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
bastard

he doesn't know anything about we talked about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000Si

thanks y0

:p :rolleyes:

Today, I bent the wife over the hood of the integra and got some ________.

I didn't have to buy her anything. =D

now you have to wash and wax your integra again

lmao... no need to wash and wax the integra... every time i do, more of the clearcoat comes off. :( but, yes, new parts for widow! :D finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back