1 of the best interviews of ALL TIME ! !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow. what an idiot.
i mean, would it be possible to beat around the bush (no pun intended) any more than he did?
he couldnt even give straight answers.

What were the people in the background saying? I couldn't hear them even with the headphones on.

Kanye West is quite possibly the largest douche in the world. He acts like he is literally better than everyone.

It would be one thing if he was a musical genius or something - but seriously. Hes fucking Kanye West.

I was waiting for taylor swift to stick her head in. lol

he's an uneducated douche, plain and simple.

No, we don't "know wha i'm sayin'". SAY IT YOURSELF.

Congrats if you bought or listen to his music.

Last edited:
Oh B hes been educated all right -> His father is a former black panther and his mother is a professor at a university... His comments reveal he has been raised to hate America.

According to West, Bush also used his super-secret weather machine to cause Katrina - just to kill black people.

I feel dumber for watching that. He is a racist and trying to cover it up so white people will still buy his music.

it took this interview for you all to realize Kayne West is a racist tool bag fuckwad peice a shit?

I was aware of this years ago.

what a pompous tool. he thinks his sh*t don't stink and that we're not going to realize that he's a bitter, racist person himself.

plus all his music is CRAP.. what did kanye do to help people when Katrina struck??? i'm gonna guess he sent a check, and didn't even bother to go there himself and visit.

I like his new song a Toast to the Douchebags... haha.. at least he knows what he is.. :p gotta respect him for that at least. lmao

Is anyone else completely dumb founded by his rambling? I have no clue what in the hell he is trying to say.

He's rambling because he is self aware enough to realize he's a douche bag. His ego is just too fucking big to allow the words "i fucked up" to come out of his mouth.

Back