1 tite civ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I saw that a while ago, it definitely is one of my all time favorites. The wing is actually somewhat bearable, but it needs to go. Bottom line.

Every thang on dis car is tzight, escept da wing, if you think about it, why would you put a wing on a FWD car? you loose traction on higher speeds, and so it just maakes it useless. if you put a wing, make it a smaller one and not like the one you have. other than that, ure car is bad-azz

HAHAHAHA :owned:

wings can be functional on FWD cars .... not that that one is .... but they can be

with that said ... the car looks pretty good without the wing :)

dont like those rims, the spokes look too skinny and too few for the wheel being that big, but maybe its just me, anyway, looks clean, engine looks good too, but that system has got to be weighing his ass down!!!

I like the rims, I think they look good. Who gives a fuck if his system is weighing him down. This is a perfect example of a well done car. It isn't just some stripped down piece of shit that is a motor with wheels

I can't stand those big ugly wings just like the next guy, but it looks pretty good on that Civic. However, it would look 10 times better if it did not have it at all. That Honda is SWEEEET!

go sleeper. this car is just ASKING to be jacked or fucked with.

sleeper 0wnz all of j00

Originally posted by karnash@Jul 18 2003, 04:57 PM

sleeper 0wnz all of j00

So true, Mr. "Marnash"!
I think going sleeper is the best way to go.
All the loud cars are the ones that got into the import "revolution", right after
Fast and Furious.
Oh and sorry, wings blow.
:owned:
Thank you, Mr. Owned smiley!

Back