1 wire o2 sensor to 4 wire o2 sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey im converting my one wire o2 sensor to a 4 wire o2 sensor

anyone have any directions or experience they can give me or i can go get?

im doing a obd0 to obd1 conversion thats y i need it.

thanx in advance
Mike

not exactly, if your buying a jumper harness for the obd0-1 conversion, the manufacture will have wires which are pinned into ecu side on the jumper harness, but are not hooked up to anything, you splice each wire on the 4 wire o2 sensor to the proper wire on the jumper harness

also, if you need the 4 wire 02, ill sell you one at a good price, I bought one just for the plug

kewl thanx for the info also where can i get a pic of the obd1 ecu pin out and what each wire stands for on the o2 sensor?

How much on o2 shipped to 95148? wat brand? does it werk for b16/p30?

the reference section has many of the pinouts, try there, o2 sensor is oem honda, i bought it used for 35 from the junk yard, and used the plug, yes it will work with that setup, 15+like 3.50 flat rate USPS shipping, if you want the sensor ill send you a copy of the instructions for the conversion using the jumper which includes the wiring color info you need, if not someone else will answer it, use the search feature, or ill go find the instructions and post the colors/what each stands for tommorow

if you dont do a jumper harness its really easy too.. just go to a junk yard and snip both of the plugs off of a 4 wire since your getting one with no plug. then you run the yellow and black wire to one of the yellow/black wires on the injector harness. then you can run the green/white wire to the tps and tap into its green and white wire. the white wire stays the same just tie into your existing O2 wire . then all you have to do is run the heater wire back to the ecu to pin#a6 on the obd1 adapter.

Back