1 year on the Swap...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
Its my 1 year anniversary on Hondaswap

No matter how bad my day is, I can always count on someone posting how their's was worse

Hemmroids
Broken Suspension
1 week old wheels getting trashed
Stolen Cars
Vandilism
G/F woes
Arrests

i can't beleive you've been here a year. i really don't remember you posting anything up until a couple months ago

My 1st thread in the members area wasn't until Sept. in the "Auto Muti-Media" area when I bought my EG

and I only started 10 threads before that (most were in classifieds)

it will be 2 years for me in september if im thinking right right now , and 5 years on mnscc. and 6 years on my original name on ht . lol im a forum junky

I've been around since june of 03 but i'm more of a lurker. I'm hear everyday but I usualy don't have much to say. i've actualy been here 3 days longer than wil but he is a post whore.

It'll be two and a half years here for me next month...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i just recently got a car, and i'm 16. (please no one rag on me for knowing nothing) but i just wanted to know what would be the best setup for my 94 civic cx. (isn't this the lightest one?) let me know.

Since I never posted what my first post was in the other thread...

The lightest one ?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OHMYGODAHAHAHAHAHAH

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i just recently got a car, and i'm 16. (please no one rag on me for knowing nothing) but i just wanted to know what would be the best setup for my 94 civic cx. (isn't this the lightest one?) let me know.

Since I never posted what my first post was in the other thread...

The lightest one ?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OHMYGODAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah I had a hell of a time going through some of my old posts. HOLY SHIT.

Back