'10 -'11 Football Pick 'em

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Christ... I can't pick for shit this year.

1. 9/16
2. 9/16
3. 9/16
4. 6/14
5. 8/14
6. 6/13 (so far)

I'm 2,333rd out of 3,656 people...

This year is ridiculous. There've been too many upsets and too many sure bets that have lost.

How can St Louis lose to detroit last week but beat San Diego this week?

Anyone else watching Oakland giving Denver the biggest ass whoopin of the season so far...? Holy shit...

Romo hurt :( The O Line can't block for shit :( The run defense takes plays off :( Poor tackling fundamentals :(

Making it so hard to be a fan right now :( :( :(

Michael Vick put on some kind of show in the first half last night. Never seen anything like it before. An absolute clinic.

Eagles put the smack down yesterday.. loved the onside kick trickery

Trailing by 21 in the 4th and won by 7... wow

the coach was fucking pissed off.. lol.. throwin a fit on the sideline..

i was telling my fiance.. they can come back.. just need 3 touchdowns to tie it up.. then bam, touchdown and then the onside kick trick.. i was like "hey have this.."

the coach shouldn't have been so pissed at the kicker. there were a million other things he could have been pissed about. don't blame a rookie kicker. it's like blaming a field goal kicker if you lose when he misses. just dont' leave it up to the kicker. just like UFC, don't leave it up to the judges. just put the game away.

Back