'10 -'11 Football Pick 'em

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looks like I've got 1st place locked up. Man I kick myself for not doing picks for cash. I'm 1st in to pick em' league and I also just won my FF league ( an upset non the less)

I know its not NFL, and its college, but TCU had a pretty good game at the rosebowl yesterday!

Looks like I've got 1st place locked up. Man I kick myself for not doing picks for cash. I'm 1st in to pick em' league and I also just won my FF league ( an upset non the less)

You're up by 1 and there is still 4 weeks of playoffs left. And really, we both suck if you look at the overall leaders on yahoo.

Picking games straight up for cash really isn't all that profitable based on the odds that are paid. The real "skill" if you will is playing against the spread.

I also run a FF league, and I will say, as much fun as we have, it has nothing to do with skill or football knowledge. It's essentially luck.

I was only speaking of the regular season. The other pick em league I'm in was against the spread

I'm not in the Pick 'em, but Bears FTW against the Packers. :ph34r:

My Dad and brother rooted for the Packers to win last week so the Bears could face them... Granted, it was so the Bears would be the ones to defeat them... but that still qualifies as rooting for the Packers so I've conducted a citizen's arrest of their Chicago-citizen cards. They will be summarily tarred, feathered, and dragged across the border to Wisconsin asap.

Back