$10,500 for this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

m4d t1t3!

:)

Theres an 00 CTR clone (very nicely done) on Boston CL for $9500....I'll take that instead

For 10K, i'll pass. I think he'll get maybe 7-8k.

Then again you never know because my neighbor got 7k for his 93 EX and all it had was a paint job and some gay ass lambo doors. This couple came to buy it for their son :ph34r: if their son knew anything about cars, he would of slapped the both of them.

Someone will see it and think it's perfect and fork over the money. That's the way of the world.

What gets me is all these asshats posting "OMG U TRAD FOR MY TRUK?!?!!!11/" He said he's selling it for tuition money for his wife. Your beat-ass tacoma isn't gonna pay the bills, sucka.

On a Civic, What is a "useful" body kit, exactly ?

it has an str block guard. i think i'm going to send my offer.

it has an str block guard. i think i'm going to send my offer.

thats uber important when you're running all that NNNNAAAWWWSSSS without a proper tune...

do we have a jerk off emoticon?
lol

Quoted post[/post]]
urethane :mrgreen:

doesn't break when you nose dive off a "jump" :laugh:

when i wrecked my EG hatch, i had a urethane front on it. blitz? i think it was. the bumper went flying and wasnt damaged at all, but as most people know the front end was DESTROYED.

when i wrecked my EG hatch, i had a urethane front on it. blitz? i think it was. the bumper went flying and wasnt damaged at all, but as most people know the front end was DESTROYED.

i rebuilt a delsol that had a front urethane and got hit in the front by a f250 or f350

the front was mangled, but we took it off and let it sit on the floor over night and 24 hours later it was good as new

I want a urethane body.

Or, since I have a Hatch I need at least the roof because that shit is stupid. A bird shits at 40 feet and I've got a 1" deep dent.

Back