$10 million Bat Mitzvah

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Stevie Nicks, Don Henley, Kenny G, Aerosmith, and 50 Cent.

Wow, what a combination.

I wonder if Steve Tyler sang "Eat the rich" or if anyone saw the irony in Fitty, shitty tactical armor, super-rich assholes and "Get rich or die tryin'"

As far as Ciara, I can afford to book her and Stevie nicks was there for the Noche. Don Henley is just sad sad sad.

But at the end of the picture page, it looks like the person phrased Don Henley along with a picture of the Beetles in a way that makes it sound like the author thought Don Henley was in the Beetles. And if that's the case, it turns out who the real idiot here is.

But since we're doing a little jew-bashing here, I'll chime in:

I think it's funniest how jewish kids and rich Jewish adults love their Volkswagens (KraftDerkFreudeWagens) and their Mercedes Benz ("I'll only be seen in a Mercedes Benz"-hitler). I also think it's wonderful the amount of money that goes through the culture, and how much of it is spent fortifying a single city against poor and destitude Muslim kids who pick up a rifle because they aren't given the freedom of passage that they ask for.

So Hey, It's a brave new world. Remember that thing about the Katrina relief, and this greedy prick.

I have closely examined the photos and found the girl to be a mix of Jewish and perhaps half or even 3/4 "Wicked Witch".

Back