10 top things that piss me off about HS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
10- every fucking n00b who posts about adding X front end on Y car.
9 - every fucking n00b who posts about welding on a jdm clip instead of doing a swap
8 - every fucking n00b who posts about wanting to either make their car rhd, or import a rhd civic.
7 - every fucking n00b who posts about building for X psi.
6 - every fucking n00b who asks me a question or my opinion on something, wastes 30 min of my life, and then says, "oh ok, but im still going to do it my way". Why did you even ask me then?
5 - every fucking n00b who wants awd, rwd, or rear engine civics, yet don't even know how to build a motor.
6 - every fucking noob who thinks they can run 15 psi of an fmu
5 - every fucking n00b who thinks they can turbo their car for $300
4 - every fucking n00b who brings back threads from 4 months ago to say "lol" or "withstupid"
3 - every fucking n00b who asks questions, searches later
2 - every fucking n00b who says "I forgot my password" CLICK THE FREAKING lost password link.
1 - every fucking n00b who has 0 or 2 posts, and is PM'ing me for tech questions. HELLO- thats what these forums are for.

What's yours?

1) That no one is on when I am up, being across the planet can be boring sometimes.

2) PM box is too small.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 13 2004, 10:44 AM
2) PM box is too small.

For some reason, It said my box was full today when I logged on, and last time I sent a message, I had 8x percent full, and i didn't get any new PM's :shrug2:

Noobs coming on here who really dont know anything, then start BS saying that they are right, when they have no facts backing any of the shit that they say.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Feb 13 2004, 04:04 PM-->
@Feb 13 2004, 10:44 AM
2) PM box is too small.

For some reason, It said my box was full today when I logged on, and last time I sent a message, I had 8x percent full, and i didn't get any new PM's :shrug2:

Noobs coming on here who really dont know anything, then start BS saying that they are right, when they have no facts backing any of the shit that they say.

Did the same thing to me. I had just sent a PM, and then it showed it was full.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 13 2004, 08:32 AM
What's yours?

Not the occasional race or stoplight encounter, but the people who think the whole streetracing 'scene' is cool. <_< <_< <_<

10 People that can read good enough to get to the site, but not good enough to post in the right forum
9 Noobs that ask, WHAT COLOR SHOULD I PAINT MY CIVIC?
8 Noobs that ask for opinions, and when they are givin they cry.
7654321 Noobs that pm me and ask WHERE CAN I GET A NEAT PICTURE THINGY ON THE SIDE?

if you rpm box is full- check your "Sent messages folder"

clear those out guys

Attention whore chicks who think that because they are car fanatics, they are god's gift to men. They usually break into a technical conversation and talk about their tattoos and piercings.

Noobs don't bother me at all. I was once a newb, and I learned. What with work, a family, and working on a car - That leaves about 10 minutes to check any forum daily. It's a lot to subscribe to. Often I'll call people and ask them things because it's quicker, and often I get calls to ask me things.

If you're over the age of, say, 28 then you're used to taking advice in a different manner. The Forum culture isn't for everyone.

I remember sitting in the driveway under the car at 8:00 pm on the phone to California to get help doing a swap.

-> Steve

bring on the newbs, they are the ones that click the pop-ups.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 13 2004, 09:32 AM
2 - every fucking n00b who says "I forgot my password" CLICK THE FREAKING lost password link.

Yeah that was Me, so... ME = :owned: but then again Im not noob... so maybe not

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 13 2004, 11:30 AM
Attention whore chicks who think that because they are car fanatics, they are god's gift to men. They usually break into a technical conversation and talk about their tattoos and piercings.

Noobs don't bother me at all. I was once a newb, and I learned. What with work, a family, and working on a car - That leaves about 10 minutes to check any forum daily. It's a lot to subscribe to. Often I'll call people and ask them things because it's quicker, and often I get calls to ask me things.

If you're over the age of, say, 28 then you're used to taking advice in a different manner. The Forum culture isn't for everyone.

I remember sitting in the driveway under the car at 8:00 pm on the phone to California to get help doing a swap.

-> Steve

bring on the newbs, they are the ones that click the pop-ups.

Nicely put...

did you change your screen name... werent you SiSteve or something. I've been gone for too long.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 13 2004, 11:38 AM-->
Originally posted by LeanMeanMarine@Feb 13 2004, 11:31 AM
pissedoffsol
@Feb 13 2004, 09:32 AM
2 - every fucking n00b who says "I forgot my password"  CLICK THE FREAKING lost password link.

Yeah that was Me, so... ME = :owned: but then again Im not noob... so maybe not

i was on IM with you as i typed this. lol

like I said

:owned: x10,000,000,000.

"Good to Go"

What pisses me off is asshats who dont know shit and want to argue with someone who does know their shit. But whateva'

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 13 2004, 05:14 PM
if you rpm box is full- check your "Sent messages folder"

clear those out guys

Funny enough, I had just emptied my sent right before that, and was about to clean out my inbox too.

Back