10 words you need to stop misspelling

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i got this.... gimme a sec

header.png

lose.png

weird.png

their.png

your.png

its.png

definitely.png

effect.png

weather.png

alot.png

then.png

end.png

Then and than are being murdered more than usual on the Facebook stream lately. Dumb mothereffers! The rest are so common it kills me.

Last edited:
I started writing contracts a couple months ago for my job and I can't stand seeing my facebook feed anymore. Drives me nuts. People are fucking retarded.

I can't believe most of them went to college. I can't fucking believe it.

Verbiage...is not a word.

I worked at Bank of Americ...nevermind...and this word was thrown around everywhere from the bottom to the top...verbiage, verbiage, verbiage...

Not a fucking word...

Yeah I posted that from my phone, I noticed it was on the image you posted about the four time I edited my post ha ha. But the Alot monster is worth it.

The people that respond to or create posts on forums that look like they sent a text message from their phone bug me. They don't use punctuation, or capital letters. People should use Firefox, it has a spell check built in!

The people that respond to or create posts on forums that look like they sent a text message from their phone bug me. They don't use punctuation, or capital letters. People should use Firefox, it has a spell check built in!

In your second sentence, the comma is unnecessary when separating two nouns in a list. For example, you would never write: "I like apples, and oranges." It makes you sound like Rain Man.

Also, your last sentence should be divided into two, as one is an imperative statement and the other, a descriptive. For example: "People should use Firefox. It has a spell check(er) built in!"

Now get off your soap box...

some people do post from their phones....
are you fucktarded?

Yeah I posted that from my phone

and capital letters cost more on your monthly internets bill fyi
watch out for those hidden charges

Well first off, the whole posting is stupid because it doesn't make sense.
The title should be.

"10 Words You Need to Stop Misusing".

If I say, " the whether is nice out today". I didn't misspell anything. I misused a word, big difference.

So essentially the creator this poster is an idiot.

Back