10 year anniversary of B.I.G's death

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You're the ignorant one - because I don't like him you think "I'm just not listening enough" ? HAHAH Yeah, I've heard him, and his ilk - None of them have talent and they all suck.

I gave it a try and formed an intelligent, solid and well-considered opinion.

You wouldn't be so angry if you listened to some other music. Try some Dido or something.
I never said you didn't listen enough, I said you don't listen period. I know for a fact you haven't listened to Biggie because there is no way anyone can say Biggie has no talent yet you like Cypress Hill :huh:

and telling someone they are an idiot or insulting them for wanting to meet a person you don't like isn't forming an opinion, it's plain out ignorant.

It's shit, Not opinion.
way to form that intelligent opinion you were talking about.

Last edited:
No ! you're wrong

PeeWeeHerman.jpg

KSE is quite possibly one of the best metal bands currently. The End of Heartache is a GREAT cd.

B16, dont let it get to you. Sometimes the best thing to do is just stop because he'll never let it go or let you think you're just as good as him. No matter what we say, he'll just call you stupid, what you like stupid, or your mother stupid. I think steves "intellect" has had a negative affect on his social skills and because of that he has somehow convinced himself that he must tell the world what he thinks of everything and if you don't agree, you're just plain dumb. :p

For anyone who likes hip hop, check out www.myspace.com/brotherali im going to see him on March 5th. or 4th.. one of those dates.

B16, dont let it get to you. Sometimes the best thing to do is just stop because he'll never let it go or let you think you're just as good as him. No matter what we say, he'll just call you stupid, what you like stupid, or your mother stupid. I think steves "intellect" has had a negative affect on his social skills and because of that he has somehow convinced himself that he must tell the world what he thinks of everything and if you don't agree, you're just plain dumb. :p
lol yeah, him not liking Biggie doesn't bother me, it's how he came to that conclusion is what bothers me but i'm over it :) no big deal... oh BTW, my bracket is up :D

Back